What to expect from a virtual event?
Online events consist of practical discussions; the goals and measurable objectives of the event are to provide content that is in demand and really needed by professionals now in the industry in a cluttered digital space.
Online events consist of practical discussions which aim to provide valuable content that is essential for professionals in the industry right now. In such a cluttered digital space, a virtual event can be the perfect platform for getting the most up-to-date and in-demand information, while connecting with others.
What will professionals talk about?
Clinical Trials in the Eurasia Region
When: September, 2020
- Practical changes of the working process organization for clinical trials in a new format
- Possibilities/prospects of short-term and long-term practical application of experience, solutions, tools put into practice during quarantine measures
- Data Integration: application of innovative solutions for the collection and analysis of research data for successful registration of the drug in the future
Registration will be open in the next couple of days
GMP Inspections in the Eurasian Economic Union
When: October, 2020
The purpose of the event is to discuss a number of current key issues on GMP inspection, related to the transition to the inspection of drug manufacturers in accordance with the requirements of the Eurasian Economic Union, as well as the harmonization of regulatory requirements within the Eurasian Economic Union law.
Among the topics to be discussed are:
- Implementation of inspection and the inspection process.
- Recognition of the results of inspections of drug production
- Status of inspection manuals
- Renewal of certificates
- Introduction of online recognition of inspection results
and much more…
Registration will be open in September